Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (5 lbs) – Mocha Cappuccino
Earn 79 points upon purchasing this product.
- 24 g of premium whey protein
- Low in sugar
- The World’s #1 selling whey protein powder
- Muscle support & repair
- Great tasting whey protein
Out of stock
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but the rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond The Basics
- 75% Protein by Weight (24 g of Protein per 32 g Serving Size).
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
- Whey Protein Micro fractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- More than 5 grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality.
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 15.0000 × 15.0000 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.