Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (2 lbs) Cake Donut
Earn 39 points upon purchasing this product.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Micro fractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
Out of stock
Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the main ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack in 24 grams of the purest protein with a lot less of the fat, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. Use this after post-workout to give that boost of protein!
Available in six delicious flavours – Double Rich Chocolate, Extreme Milk Chocolate, Mocha Cappuccino, Rocky Road, Cookies and Cream and French Vanilla Cream.
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 15.0000 × 15.0000 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.